trimcards allows you to track what you eat on a daily basis . By tracking what you eat you can moniter your food intake, see where you need to make adjustments for feeling better when you record your eating habits
carry trimcards with you in your purse, shirt pocket or wallet. trimcards are much easier to use than the gazillion weight management apps that are complicated and drain your phone with pop ups etc ..
As lifetime weight watcher trimcards has helped me maintain my weight .. once your get into the habit of recording what you eat and drink and monitor how you feel you will be in control of your weight and start being more productive. Don't knock yourself out of the box with unhealthy habits .. all things in moderation ! - "JB" Griffin, Sunset Beach, CA
Take $5 off your order of trimcards
now $4.95 until May 30th 2019
Shipping and handling $3.50 anywhere in the USA
includes bonus insert and lifetime membership card to trimcards
to order email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 562.677.7452
Trimcards is looking for, spas, fitness clubs and retailers to carry trimcards
or email email@example.com
We love hearing from our customers!
email us at
or call 562.677.7452
Eating Right starts with recording what you eat to learn what foods are compatible with your unique body type and system
Benefits of recording what you eat daily using trimcards
1) Lower your weight and cholestrol
2) Reduce your chance of heart disease and stroke as you carry less weight
3) Only eat foods that keep your energyized and avoid foods that are making you feel sick
Looking to shed a few pounds and start feeling better everyday here are some trimbits suggestions for foods and beverages to avoid or only enjoy in moderation ..
1) Hot Dogs and all processed meats and sorry even everybody's favorites Bacon and Sausage... Its okay to have a Hot Dog ( just one) if your going to a Ball Game nothing like a Dodger Dog at Dodger Stadium !
2) All Soft Drinks laden with Sugar and Diet Drinks ( they can cause Kidney Stones) at least thats what my Doctor told me when i had a kidney stone ... Ouch! Stay Hydrated always and Drink plenty of bottled water or fresh squeezed fruit juice instead like the caveman did .
3) Milkshakes , Ice Cream and Bon Bons .. If you must enjoy a popsicle , gelatto small cup ..
4) All Cakes, Cookies, Candy Bars ( that is unless you are celebrating a birthday or a friends birthday.. enjoy a small piecce of cake ... Donut Exception ... Donuts OK .. I love Donuts ... but just 1 a day allowed .. that does not mean a Super Size Apple Fritter or 12" Donut Twist ( too many calories) .. If you want a Donut just have a Buttermilk or Cake Donut with Nuts thats healthy ...about 200 - 250 calories . You won't gain weight eating just one small Donut a day and you will be happy with each bite .
5) Avoid processed Orange , Cranberry Apples Juice etc. These juices lack any real fruit and are laced with additives and fructose aka sugar.. Instead bite into a Fresh apple or a fresh orange or squeeze 1/2 Grapefruit for breakfast for your Vitamin C replenishment ...
6) TV Dinners, Fried & Salty Foods example McDonald's French Fries, KFC & Churches Chicken. Fast Food at Taco Bell, Jack n The Box, Carls Jr's , Wendys. Instead of these greasy places that serve and too much fat and too much salt pack a lunchbox with raw carrots, celery and some healthy nuts or a healthy nutrition bar for energy.. .Best to steam or bake your meals and eliminate greasy oils and fats from red meat to help you lose weight if that is your goal .. Try Boiling some pasta and adding some protein like broiled or grilled chicken on top ..
7) Cheese and Diary Products .. all processed and hard to digest especially if you are lactose intolerant
8) Wheat and Bread Margarine .. substitute lettuce wraps you will feel and look better without bread and if you have a wheat intolerance you need to steer clear of wheat anyway . If you do eat bread just try to eat one piece of bread and use butter instead of margarine or better yet dip in Balsamic Oil ( better for you ) That's what they do in Italy ! I'm 1/2 Italian I know that ..
9. Alcohol - If you drink do so in moderation . Alcohol when digested to like sugar high in carbs and fat so best to pass on those frothy Mai Tai's and drinks with Coke or 7up as the base.. Try club soda less calories for you mix and if you drink margaritas order a skinny margarita to save calories . Beer ? Drink Light Beer .. as the ads say Less Filling and Less Calories .. Always be sure to eat something too when indulging in a glass of wine or libations with family or friends and order something healthy.. I know we all love Potato Chips and Doritos but best to stay away from those salty snacks instead knaw on carrot sticks or celery and do not dip another way to avoid calories avoid those salty and higg calorie dips served at most parties with chips.. Of course no desert if you are drinking. It's a sugar overload for your body so as the saying goes take your pick "you can't have you cake and and eat it too.
10. Fasting ... Every so often is great to skip a meal or two or three and give the old digestive system a break. If you are fasting drink plenty or water and eat small portions of healthy foods that are easy to digest such as lettuce, carrots, celery, vegetables, fruit and nuts ( that is you are not allergic to nuts). As always with any program involving losing weight to improve your appearance and health it is always best to seek the advise of a medical professional before beginning any diet or exercise program to lose weight . Stay away from those fad liquid diets that promise lose 15 pds in one week . All Diets Fail .. Quit Dieting and just start eating right in the right combinations ..
* Disclaimer: trimcards and trimbits tips is not a medical organization.
Any information we provide on our website or on our product trimcards should not be substituted for medical advice or diagnosis by a licensed MD.
Results from using trimcards vary for each person due to differences in an individuals age, genetics, exercise history, sex, motivation and other outside factors.
trimcards like all other weight management programs firmly believes each person should always consult a physician or qualified health care practitioner before embarking on a new weight loss or fitness program.
For a Free Weight Management Consulltation with trimcards please call our 24/7 VM @ 562.677.7452
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eat healthy foods that make you feel better in the right combinations ( example balance your proteins, carbs and fat in the amount allowed for weight management ..
Chicken - protein
Pasta and Zucchini - Carbs
Pasta Sauce - Fat /oil
Avoid Overeating !
If you are serious about losing a few pounds and tracking the food beverages you consume its will take a few minutes from you day .. As the saying goes no pain no gain .. many of our competitors have an app on your phone or your own portal you can log into on your home computer . At trimcards we make it easy all you need to is a pen or pencil and you can carry trimcards with you wherever you go .. No Batteries or electricity required .. carry trimcards in your purse, phanny pack, pocket or wallet bend it twist it it wont break but it might tear .. trimcards are sold in a pack 30 day supply for our special price of $9.95. For .33 cents a day you can rely on trimcards to help you feel your best everyday by learning what to eat and what not to eat to start feeling your best everyday ..
Once you have a baseline history of what you eat and drink with trimcards and how you feel you will be able to make adjustments and make better food choices and develop healthier habits such as avoiding sugars , fats and processed foods.. if you are motivated your habits most likely will change into healthier eating habits such as more non processed food choices. cutting back on sweets and starting a moderate exercise program since most likely you wil have more energy with better eating habits. Looking and feeling better is what we all strive for. It is our belief that if you honestly use trimcards for 30 days you will see changes for the better in improving your food choices and which will most likely lead to developing lifetime healthy habits . What are you waiting for .... use trimcards today and let us know how you are doing !
"JB" Griffin, Founder
and yes "JB" is a lifetime weight watcher as most of us are ... still got 10 pds to go .. I'm gaining on it with the help of trimcards
trimbits thought for the week!
Keep your body in Fat Burning Mode not a Fat Gaining Mode !
How do you do that ?
Eat more healthy foods , move a bit more and take in fewer calories than what your body can burn in a day ..
Come visit the trimcards Exhibit a the 11th Annual Senior Fitness Expo on Friday August 30th from 9am to Noon . We will be giving out free individual trimcard samples and a Key Points phamplet for managing your weight
Come visit the trimcards Exhibit a the 11th Annual Senior Fitness Expo on Friday August 30th from 9am to Noon . We will be giving out free individual trimcard samples and a Key Points phamplet for managing your weight . Also enter the raffle for 30 day supply of trimcards Weight and Health Management System for Life